Jackson DK2S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DK2S

Am I missing something? This price seems to be very good to me.

American Musical DK2

Re: Jackson DK2S

That`s a great price!! They must be selling them off at that price, I bet they don`t last long. I`d buy one, but they have the thin neck profile.Jack.

Comment

Hmmmmmm!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They are blemished, thus the lower price. Of course, I've seen plenty of blemished guitars where I couldn't find the blemish, and you can always return it.

Comment

Good price. Has anyone ever played one? Is the Sustainiac just gimmicky?
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

The sustainiac Kicks ass as long as you replace the bridge pickup. The Duncan Design is a little too muddy. Swap it for a JB, Custom Custom, Pearly Gates or a Bill Lawrence 500XL and it'll scream. It's very similar to the sustainer in a PC1 with a little more wariation of control.

I think I may snag this!
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Well, those of you that waited........I just snagged it! Too cheap to pass up! 3 payments right out of my credit card! That rules!
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Voice!

Was there only one?

Comment

B-Stock - items have minor cosmetic blemishes or may have been demo units, thus the reduced price. They are backed by the full manufacturer's warranty, plus our 45-day return policy.
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

our?

Comment

Quoting from the A/M site maybe(e)? X, how many E`s in Maybeeeeeeeeeeeee? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

yeah I saw a acoustic up here that had a blemish and man it was going for like 400 bucks and it was a 1500 buck guitar , the only blemish it had was a small ding on the head stock that was so small it looked like it could have been buffed out easy , and you could only see it when it was right in your face , they also got a rx10d that has a chip around the neck area the neck pocket that is very noticeable cause it's blk nothing a felt marker wouldn't cure , I wonder if they will let that one go to me for 150 bucks [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Maybe I am just missing something and that is very possible, but I don`t see any mention of a Blem or Demo on the DK2S at AMS? Anyone see mention of that, maybe my eyes are going [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Look on the right hand side of the page under the "buy now" button. It says "B Stock"

Comment

and I bet they've had em for 2 years as well , it's only people like Matt and Kevin and guitar xpress that I have seen turn Jacksons real quick even the store up here the fender dealer can't sell much [Jacksons]. you have to know what ya have/sell when ya sell it and some people don't witch makes lottsa deals for guys like us lol ! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X