Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson KE-X

Originally posted by Thoraby:
    Does anybody(read: Tekky) have any info on this one? I see these things, Kelly body [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , reverse head, black hardware, replaced pups, reverse sharkies, rosewood board and a Floyd. Anyone know which kind of Floyd is on this one, and what theyre going for? And what bodywood they used?

Thanx a million!

Thoraby
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never heard of that model. Do you maybe mean a Kelly XLR? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I had an XLR... it was a Professional from either '95 or '96, had rosewood board, neck and headstock binding, reverse sharkfins and headstock, JT580LP trem, two humbuckers, one volume control. The regular XL model was the same, but it had standard headstock and inlays.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nope, nån annan jävel tog den. Fan vad jag vill ha en Kelly [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn edit time! Here's a pic:

Comment

Too bad, I'm shootin for one too, but I want a USA one

Toejam: I don't think anyone from USA knows of these kinda guitars, They were only availible in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
            Toejam: I don't think anyone from USA knows of these kinda guitars, They were only availible in Europe.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, that explains it then.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't think the original info page included guitars built for foreign markets, so no Grover Jackson/Jackson Stars models either, and no Alexi Laiho sig (Finland only), Doug Aldrich (Japan only), that sort of thing. It also didn't include some of the store-exclusive models for Guitar Center, Musician's Friend or Sam Ash.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone:
                I don't think the original info page included guitars built for foreign markets, so no Grover Jackson/Jackson Stars models either, and no Alexi Laiho sig (Finland only), Doug Aldrich (Japan only), that sort of thing. It also didn't include some of the store-exclusive models for Guitar Center, Musician's Friend or Sam Ash.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... hey and don't forget about the Severed Serenity custom Japan line ? ... the blk ones ? ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] just kidding , yeah I'd like to have one of those laiho/roope japan models that the japan guys made a custom run of , I bet those played allright . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                  Oh...Meh, who gives a damn! It was overpriced anyway [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well share with the rest of us, How much was it ?

4000-5000kr ?

Comment

6000 kr. Way overpriced [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Ouch, It was 8500kr new

Comment

Wtf? Did I lose the ability to read English half way through this thread and then regain it near the end? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Working...
                        X