Confused about my DXMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confused about my DXMG

He he, this topic is aged already BUT I have to let you know that I broke one too. Actually, I didn't break it but it popped right off. I will contact my dealer. Schaller screws will work?...

Comment

Talk to Mr. Kevin Easton at the link at the top of the page. He hooked me up with 3 screws and tons of Charvel picks in all different thicknesses for.....FREE! Everything worked perfectly and the guy is great. Last I heard he is got problems with his email so you might have to give him a call.

Comment

I live in Europe so that could be a slight problem. I have contacted my dealer and they will replace the screws, but they sent me the wrong ones (too small). Does anybody know the measures of these screws? They like to be certain before sending me some others...

Comment

I broke one too yesterday on my DXMG! The very first time this happens, and ive been playing the guitar for 17 years!
          These DXMG are real sh*t!

Comment

This is probably a rotten batch of screws, no big problem for me. I rather have these screws f@cked up than anything else; these are the easiest to replace. Still, I need replacements so: measures? anyone?

Comment

I thought they had a standard size... one type for locking nut screws, one for saddles screws...

You can find Schaller replacement screws in any guitar shop near you! Or ask Kevin at Easton Guitars.

Comment

Working...
              X