Con-fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Con-fusion

Maybe a dumb question, but do Jackson Fusion models have the same scale length necks (24.75) [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] as the Charvel Fusion line?

Re: Con-fusion

umm Yeah thats why they're called Fusion. :P
    Gil

Comment

I know it was dumb, but wasn't sure if they were just similar in name.... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

they are interchangable also
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Cool; thanks!

Comment

Here's a startling revelation - the Charvel imports became the Jackson imports with Jackson logos and Dinky bodies [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Here's a startling revelation - the Charvel imports became the Jackson imports with Jackson logos and Dinky bodies [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're partially right. Not all of them were "converted" to the Jackson brand. Some were eliminated altogether.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah really, when did the Charvy Imports die out. I get so happy when i see em in stores, but yah cant get em new anymore [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X