My only Jackson at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My only Jackson at the moment

Here is the only Jackson that I own at the moment. It's the famous Dinky Rev Pro with a stone finish with some mods... Nope, not the kids growing out of its neck...

It had the original controls filled, refinished and moved, the knob is now out of my way (plus it's a p/p coil tap - no tone needed), pickups were replaced with a Steves Special and a TZ/Super 2 hybrid and the last 4 frets are scalloped ala Jem.

I need a USA Kelly or Rhoads... anyone... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Re: My only Jackson at the moment

Cool! I can see two future shredders there! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

If it's your only Jackson, might as well make it a good one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      And that's a good one for sure!

Comment

Nice! And that NECK.... !!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Cute kids. Your youngest has some pretty wicked string bends goin' on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Nice guitar too [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Comment

Very cool. I was looking for that one out on the bay for awhile earlier this summer. I like it!

Comment

that looks sweet, i love maple necks and the finish.

Comment

Thanx for the compliments - I think I'll call this picture Pete's sons behind Jackson.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Cute kids. Your youngest has some pretty wicked string bends goin' on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Nice guitar too [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">and he's even got the "heavy metal face" working for him as well! Great pic! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very cool, Pete! Love the pickup color combo, too. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X