jackson professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson professional

I dont know any details besides the neck said professional and i think it was riged 2 single pickup and a double pickup in the back and and two tone selector...body was in good condition..are there any crappy professionals? this ones 250 at a local pawn....and i has an oringal flyd i think also

Re: jackson professional

If it says "Professional" on the headstock, it's probably not too crappy, but it also depends on the year and model. If it's a Soloist, and the serial number starts with J00 then it's definitely a deal at $250

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: jackson professional

If it says professional on the headstock its a good bet its a great guitar.The neckthru models are the cream of the crop,soloist-kellys,and the v types too!The bolt ons kick ass too.I have several 94 DR-5 reverses,a 94 stealh HX 3 hum,a fusion HH.They are all fantastic players.Most of the time you can pick these guitars up cheap even the ones that have hardly been played. Most dealers don't look beyond the dust on these guitars.I have picked up these guitars for under 250.00 a piece [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Be selective if at all possible if there are a few of these in the store give the frets a good look, check for dings on the body and if the price is to high for the condition ask the dealer if he is willing to take say 25.00 less.I have found several dealers that hold these guitars for me to look at before they put them out for sale because they dont know what price to ask for them.I give them a low but fair price to ask so other people get a good deal too.If you will go in these places say 2 times a week looking and after you buy a few they will get to know you and learn your taste in guitars and you'll be suprised what you will find.Good luck.

[ August 21, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Richard ]
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
      X