X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import mutt found online

Not my cup o tea....

http://www.projectguitar.com/gal/1k.htm
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Import mutt found online

Keep up with it - 10 to 1 he gets an Ibanez/Vai graphic on it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

that was ugly

certainly not my cup of tea either

Comment

I like it. I don't think that I'd ever want to own it, but I like it. Sure is a funny looking Kelly though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

More power to the guys who are customizing their guitars. =) As long as they don't go overboard and create one of those "Rhoads Evolutions" with the fins chopped off (as seen on eBay). [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Interesting. But te stick on inlays really cheapen it. I had a friend whho bought some of them and the material is real, but they still look fake as all get out.

Gad

Comment

I kinda dig it, but then again I've owned a jem. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeah, screw the "stick on" dots....and how about those "scalloped frets"??????? Exactly how would you do that? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Get busy with a rat-tail file? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X