Got my Warrior Pro today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Warrior Pro today

Hey I just got my Warrior Pro today from (scott) Stuka. It was as he said it was we had actually bid against each other for this guitar on the Bay.
    Now it is mine thanks Stuka, & my guitar tech will have his hands on it tomorrow ..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Got my Warrior Pro today

You're welcome bro. I assume it got to you in one piece? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry guys no camera for pics but it has been on another thread before so I'll look originaly Ken sold it to scott so it might still be floating around

Comment

Oh, is it that triple pup w/ black binding?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

it's got an EMG in the bridge & a single in the neck ,but yes it has the Black neck binding

Comment

Is that the one Ken sold? If so, that was nice! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Yep, that's the one Ken had. I saw that in person and it was killer! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I believe Charvel750 sold that to Ken.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, that's right, I did sell it to Ken. I mugged a dude for it last year cause he owed me some coin. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Hey Joe I told you I would give you the money when I had it, all this going around just to get my Warrior back was really not needed LoL
                    Now all I need is to buy the other one back LoL
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] J/K Joe has been a great guy, & besides I can still see out of one of my eyes, kept pokeing me in the eye with a strat head charvel till I gave up the Warrior LoL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ August 03, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Drake S. ]

Comment

Working...
                    X