so I traded my warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I traded my warrior

right across for a gun metal grey dxmg , I really like those pickups [emg hz's] a lot better than the ones in the warrior , nice guitar forsure and they gave me 3 new catalogs as well so lottsa stickers now , and cool poster of Jenna and a rr1:tongue:!!! the wifes pissed at me though and for just cause cause I had to by the case and I am unemployed still , so times I have the worst timing guys . I'll post pics when things calm down . //Steve

Re: so I traded my warrior

Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Show us a pic of the GMG.

DXMG.. best import Jackson has in my opinion. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Best import "dinky" at least. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Was it a Warrior MG or XT?

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Aw c'mon Newc: Steve was always blabbing about his XT

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000321

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh yeah. Now I remember [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congrats, dude. Can't wait to see pic's!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
              Was it a Warrior MG or XT?

Newc
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah it was a xt and the wife really wasn't to pleased about the trade cause the dxmg was more cause I had to buy a case and taxes for it , but a much nicer looking guitar than the warrior xt the emg hz's are far better sounding pick ups and the binding on the neck is nice as well , if I had a job the wife wouldn't have minded but **** did I ever have to pay for doing this ! the mounting rings and the knobs were cheap for me cause I work [part time] at a buddy of mine's guitar store and he gives me crazy deals and stuff I can buy what ever I want from him and just work it off at 10 bucks a hour so I really didn't lose anything but my time for the mounting rings , but anyway I'll try to post pics soon !!! //Steve

Comment

Still no pics?!? I'm patiently waiting. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sorry toejam I have no clue where Dave is I am gonna have to get a pic site soon cause I keep bugging him to do it all the time //Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X