question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

What should a used PS-4 (H-S-H config, reverse head, trem) run, price wise? I saw on at a local music store for $275 (without HSC), and even though my wife would've put the smack down on me (I already have too many guitars!), I thought it was a pretty good find.

Anyone?

Re: question

$275 is a bit high.
    Cost on the thing with a case was around $325 new if that tells you anything.
    -Rick

Comment

Thanks! I wasn't really serious about buying it unless the JCFers said, "good god man! what are you waiting for?!"

I always thought the very few used items they got in were kinda on the high side for what they were....

Comment

I used to sell them a long time ago.
        That's how I got my JDR-94, which later became the PS-4.
        Anyway, I bought mine from the store I worked at for just a hair under $300 with the case. I think retail on them was around $600 or $700 at the time.
        If you see one for $250 or less and it's in great shape, buy it. Nice guitars.
        -Rick

Comment

Yeah, I sold a minty ps4 with case on ebay a while ago for like $250. They go for cheap on ebay especially the solid colors. The flamed top ones go for a bit more.

Comment

Re: question question question question question

Nice thread title [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: question question question question question

[ QUOTE ]
              Nice thread title [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you know I spent an entire day trying to come up with ideas for the title, and after staring at a blank sheet of paper for 7 hours, this is all I got! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: PS-4 value

How about, ah, I dunno, "PS-4 Value" ? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X