Phil Collen models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Collen models

I saw a used, non-USA Phil Collen model in a music store last night. Looked pretty sweet, but I don't know anything about them! Years made, different models, what a good price would be, etc....It looked to be dead mint.

Thanks!

Re: Phil Collen models

Which model and how much did they want?
    The PC-3 is the current import model Collen. It looks like the PC-1. There's a handful of his originals that were made in Japan in 1990, and if you've ever seen their older videos (Pour Some Sugar On Me, Women, etc) they look just like the one he used in those videos.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

newc, must be a PC-3 then. they wanted $400 for it. so, they still make a PC-3? i didn't see it listed on the jackson website, but that doesn't mean anything...

Comment

also, it had the satin silver hardware, and a licensed floyd...

Comment

I think they do still make the PC-3, but I don't think they still use the satin hardware. $400 with case?
          I don't really follow the prices on that model, but average price I've seen them actually go for range from $350-$450 with case, depending on condition, the figuring of the top, and color (more desirable colors go for more).

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X