Pics of my WRXT chrome rings and skull knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my WRXT chrome rings and skull knobs

...... I moded it with chrome mounting rings and skull knobs , looks pretty cool Dave is gonna post them for me tomorrow just sent the pics to him now cause I am a moron and don't know how to post yet , and I got no webspace anyway I think Daves got some still , for those who checked this tonight sorry for the tease //Steve

Re: Pics of my WRXT chrome rings and skull knobs

Bastard! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Still no pics yet?!? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry guy's but I'm stranded at work! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

WEll hury it up!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

They also got a WRMG or XT in trans black at wentworths, it looked good.

[ July 11, 2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Jon ]

Comment

Yeah, hurry it up! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been listening to your MP3s today... killer stuff, also love your vocal style, Steve, and how I can make out what you're saying! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Now I need to see the gear you're playing on. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry guys, Onlinerock wont let me upload pics righ now. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

that ****ing sucks ! lame ! oh well //Steve

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Okay you whiny little biotchez! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

If they are too big I'm sorry but I gotta get to bed cuz, one of my lazy ass staff are sick. The on the one day that all my oncall staff are working!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                    Only for the JCF would I do this. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OMFG!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I though you down sized them Steve! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry guys but I gotta fix it tomorrow....zzzzzzzz

Comment

Holy christ!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I come home a little drunk and see these cool pics, but they're way too big and took my computer like 10 minutes to load!! Arrgggghhhh!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very cool guitar, though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                          Holy christ!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I come home a little drunk and see these cool pics, but they're way too big and took my computer like 10 minutes to load!! Arrgggghhhh!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very cool guitar, though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yeah sorry they were/are pretty big I though they'd be smaller sorry Dave [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] **** those pics are massively huge [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Well I'm sitting here at 4:20 in the morning watching a bunch of NOTHING! (Poor graveyard bastards) Oh well I'm sure there snickering about me having o pull one of these lame ass shifts. Anyhow I thought I'd make some good use of my time and resize the huge ass pix STEVE sent. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

There Joe, I reduced them by 25% so now it should take you just 7 minutes or so. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X