slsmg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slsmg?

I heard the slsmg model is as good as the usa models.is this really true?(which I don't think so)
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Re: slsmg?

Well Ron(rhmsc8) has 4 or 5 CS Soloists and 2 SLSMGs, I got to play all of them extensively. Both feel and soundwise they were just as good as his CS Soloists. Of course in time USA-made guitar purists(like you) will jump into this thread and argue otherwise, most probably without having any personal experience, but yeah whatever... They are as good as it gets.

Comment

I own an SLSMG, and don't own a USA, I can however, speak for the quality of the one I do own... beautiful player. The only thing I've contemplated is swapping out the pups for some SD's. Aside from that, it's a beautifully crafted instrument.
      www.myspace.com/madeaband
      www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

I have one, and for the cost of it, especially used, it is a great instrument. I would keep it except for the fact I'm gravitating back towards my LP's, and I have 2 other Jackson Soloists that I don't want to part with!

Comment

I 'm buying a jb/jazz set with it and i think it will be quite good,then?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well Ron(rhmsc8) has 4 or 5 CS Soloists and 2 SLSMGs, I got to play all of them extensively. Both feel and soundwise they were just as good as his CS Soloists. Of course in time USA-made guitar purists(like you) will jump into this thread and argue otherwise, most probably without having any personal experience, but yeah whatever... They are as good as it gets.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a usa guitar purist.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I heard the slsmg model is as good as the usa models.is this really true? (which I don't think so)

[/ QUOTE ]
              You are, and the bold part is the symptom.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just thought the more expensive one would be better.It's plain and simple.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  No, not really. There is more to a product's pricing than just quality. You know there is stuff like market placing, Jackson USA logo you know?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    No, not really. There is more to a product's pricing than just quality. You know there is stuff like market placing, Jackson USA logo you know?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know about Bill Gates.

Comment

Working...
                    X