DK27 Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK27 Dinky

User comments, please. Is it made in Japan?

Re: DK27 Dinky

Made in Japan, 27" scale baritone guitar. Strings are 13-56, tuned to B. Though, I don't own one. Not sure if anyone on here has gotten one yet.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I tryed one out they sound great and play nice and made in Japan ! awesome guitar if you tune it to b , we tune in d flat so they are pointless for me , but I want to tune down lower soon so I might look into one of those or a jackson 7 string if I can find a used one around here[B.C. Canada] with out a floyd and made in Japan. //Steve

Comment

Hey Steve.

How's the local music scene in Lotus Land?

Up East (Ontario), pretty much bites, Alternative meets Thrash meets triple rectified POD mud [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
          Hey Steve.

How's the local music scene in Lotus Land?

Up East (Ontario), pretty much bites, Alternative meets Thrash meets triple rectified POD mud [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it totally sucks up here/over here Kelowna B.C. , I just came back from a finger style country rock metal show [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thats what goes on up here for shows we got to totally travel to do any shows we don't do any local shows , every now and then we do penticton or some local metal show but I would never play a show like what I saw tonight with different styles and stuff no way ! I just went to see my buddy Tom play some accostix finger style stuff but he headlined so I had to sit through all that country **** [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] and the metal/rock stuff was pretty bland as well all right though , and some chick hit on me and my wife was gonna beat her up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] hot blond too ! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Thank´s toejam and Steve for your kindly help!
            I am quite beginner with guitars and I appreciate your info. So it is baritone guitar. It is nice to learn something new in every day... I think to send question about SLSMG-model. Jari

Comment

Working...
            X