DXMG trembolo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXMG trembolo

I just went to GC to see if I want to buy a DXMG. Turns out I plan on buying a DXMG and a Carvin DC727. So I heard someone say they slipped in a OFR with no problem. I got playin this thing and realized it didn't have the conventeniol(Icant spelll yehaww sailer!) Floyd Rose wham wham bar. I don't use a lot of trembolo effects on my twanger but if I ever needed would serious routing need to be done to install an OFR? I plan to order this new twanger from OSG. It will be good fun. I already got an 85 and a 60 to throw in there from my Washburn. I got an 81 sitting around to put in the Wasburn. I will probably have a piece of paper saying poop and affix that with the pick up ring to the neck pick up. I got the 2 pickups it came with and the hzs but Poop Paper may produce a better sound. For sonic crazy tacos, of course. I am excited about getting both these twangers to fiddle with, as you can't tell. Yehaw Sailer! Disco Dave is out!

Re: DXMG trembolo

I don't use the "Trembolo" much either. Unfortuntely, I don't know sh*t about trembolos or tremolos, so I can't help you there. Why did I post this? I have no phucking clue. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

You posted in a Disco Dave and that makes you cool so good job. I got trembolo from Strong Bad. Yeah, I did.

Comment

Damn! Now I remember where I heard "Trembolo" before! hahaha, it was Strongbad. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think both of you have been -->

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hahaha.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, RacerX where do you get your pics and little people like that?

Comment

OMG, this thread really had me rolling on the floor... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Camel:
                  lol, RacerX where do you get your pics and little people like that?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Some of the old-timers would figure out that I never answer that question! Gotta keep my secrets ya know! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just give me 5 stars and I'll keep 'em coming!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thank goodness he dosen't want to smiley fight with me.... I fight like Indiana Jones. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Not to nitpick, but it's trembalo (I watched it again today, that one is great!!!)

An Original Floyd may fit there, but the problem would lie in the string lock screws hitting the body because the backroute woudn't be long enough. My suggestion (and I've done this on one of my dinkys with a 580LP) is to replace it with a Schaller Floyd Rose, the shorter string lock screws are perfect for this route.

[ June 20, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Also... double check the decking for the 580LP that they put on it. If it is squared, then you have no worries, if it's angled, then it's gonna look all kinds of dorky...
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

RacerX, I challenge you to a smilie fight! May the force be with you!

[ June 20, 2003, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Thoraby ]

Comment

Working...
                        X