X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jackson Pro. is this?

A guy want to sell this Jackson Pro.:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b41/cy...Jackson%20Pro/

Can you guys tell what model it is? Dinky? Fusion? The seller claims that he bought it in the early 90's which makes sense. The serial is: 210102.

Re: What Jackson Pro. is this?

I have noooooo idea. That serial number indicates 1992, but the H-S-H layout combined with the single-knob/blade switch AND 24 frets with dots doesn't seem to fit together [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Body looks like a modified Charvel Model series body (H-S or H-S-S re-routed), but then to be 24 dotted frets with a Jackson logo, in 1992, it would have to be a Soloist Standard, which would make it neckthrough. If it was a 92 Soloist STD, it wouldn't have the lower horn scallop, could have been modded to H-S-H, but the single knob still doesn't fit.

I'm guessing it's a mutt, or a European-only edition of some sort.

Then again, I'm not the Master of All Jackson Info, so I could be mistooken [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i put my money on a moded fusion
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

It's moded all right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's not modded. It's an all original Fusion SX, which apparently was only sold in Europe. I had one in white, I identified it thanks to the old Mother of All Info Pages (when it was available). It's got that Jackson rails bridge humbucker (J-85) that you could find on some Dinky Reverses and Charvel Avengers and 275 from the early 90s.

It's a great guitar for the money, as all the Professional series.

Comment

Yes it's a Fusion SX, I too had one in white. Great guitar, I regret selling mine !

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! Anyone knows the approximate value?

Comment

I've never seen a Fusion SX on ebay, but a similar model (EX) usually goes for around $200-250 for a nice one.

Comment

I bought mine for 280 euros (second hand) three years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X