kelly xl professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelly xl professional

my friend found one on ebay and is considering buying it. Is it neck thru or bolt on?

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

Re: kelly xl professional

The Kelly XL is a bolt-on. Made around '95/'96. They're sweet players. Ron (RacerX) has one, and I believe Joel also has one. I had an XLR which is the same, except with reverse headstock and reverse sharkfins. That's a great deal for that guitar!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

No prob! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

1994 & 1995. I love my XL, however I can't play it comfortably anymore (bigfatgutitis). Mine has an EMG 81 in the bridge and is autographed by Megadeth. I got it off eBay last summer for 3 bills (would've had it for $250 if not for what I believe was a shill bidder). [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

The XL series were well-made, with nice features such as bound 24 fret necks & headstocks. I'm now looking for a good cheap Dinky XL or Soloist XL.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Denis, if you or your friend is wanting a neck through Kelly, drop me an email. I am currently selling two of them.

Joe [email protected]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              I love my XL, however I can't play it comfortably anymore (bigfatgutitis).
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I had that problem with mine, too! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Most of the time I would sit while playing it, so it wasn't a problem. But when standing, I would put the strap over the body to bring it in closer so that it wouldn't tilt down and away from my gut. I prefer Strat shapes with the "belly" contour. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X