Couple of the New Finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Couple of the New Finishes

Well seeing has how I am not a collector, I figured an evenup trade was fair... but now that you mentioned it, I'll take 2 for my vintage 2001 DXMG. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Come to think of it my guitar should be a collectors item. They only made them in India that first year. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Wow India, even better. How bout overnight shipping and free cables for both.......

Comment

It is Pre-Fender [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        www.kiddhavok.com
        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Yes it is Pre-Fender (that means better quality, right?). Sold to Matt at OnlineStageGear.com. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I know it will be cherished for years to come. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

DKMG T !

j/k
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Very nice!! Yes, Black hardware and a regular headstock on the DXMG and then they would be [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I agree about the chrome on the skull graphic. It would look much better in black. Actually, the chrome might look pretty good on the gun metal grey though.

[ May 14, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Hyperfuzz ]

Comment

Why doesn't anyone like chrome? I get the ghetto thing(and I am not a big fan of chrome actually), but my DR3 looks awesome!?!?! Yeah, the Pile O' Skulls might look better with black hardware, maybe. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Svart:
                    is the crimson swirl also available on the RR-3?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, just Eerie Dess. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, the RR3 is available in Crimson Swirl too. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I found a picture. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I don't think that's an rr-3 though. rr-3's are not backrouted for as far as I know... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks more like an RX10 to me. Floyd, single volume knob, backrouted... can't be an RR5, can't be an RR3. Doesn't look as if it were USA made, so it has to be an RX10.

Comment

I know, but that was the closest pic i found, he gets the idea i think.
                            The 2003 price list says it's available in Crimson Swirl

RR3
                            290-3000- Rhoads (less case) .................................................. .................................................. ....................641.99
                            503 Black 530 Deep Candy Blue
                            Rhoads (less case) .................................................. .................................................. ....................691.99
                            585 Transparent Black 586 Transparent Blue 590 Transparent Red
                            Rhoads (less case) .................................................. .................................................. ....................741.99
                            526 Crimson Swirl 533 Eerie Dess Swirl
                            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Man Jackson is really coming through for us in terms of graphics. I am so glad that its like this. Has anyone gone to the Jackson website and taken a look at all of the finish optoins available for the dk-2 alone?? It's an import!!! Any other company and choices like these are reserved for their custom shop guitars. Jackson, plain and simple ROCKS!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yeah I almost forgot to mention that the Blue and Orange flame paint scheme has inspired my project (if the model 6 comes through) to cut off the wings on a model 6 and replace them with Rhoads wings, then hit it with the BOF paint graphic. A 24 fret neckthru BOF Rhoads with sharkfins?? HELL YEAH!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X