Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's identify the model

Hey all!
    Anyone can say me what model is it?I know only this is soloist,japan,2hamb-SD .So......what you thiunk about this?

Re: let\'s identify the model

It is a Grover Jackson model. This was the line of guitars that Jackson produced for the Japan only market. Something about the Jackson name already copywrited in Japan. I have no idea about the model names or specs on these. Looks like a nice guitar though.

Comment

I asked the same question when I came on board here.

Here's the thread with a couple of replies and explanations about the name and license etc.

GROVER JACKSONS

Nice guitar!
      Did you buy it in June? It looks like the one I had seen and was asking about.....
      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I don't care what that is, give me the Framus! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey again!
          I think this is japan soloist SL-MDR
          Find this picture on the jacksonmuseum.com [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])))
          So.....any1 have some idia about my suggestion?
          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

If it is neck-through, then it is a Soloist. If not, then it's a Dinky.

Comment

Working...
            X