X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best buy, X, MG or Pro series?

Originally posted by Sunbane:
    Hey, that's nice music Steve! =)

I'm not a big fan of the singing style, but that's just my personal opinion. It all seems to work nicely together. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

'bane
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks ! Lots a people think that those wrxt's suck but you can clearly see and hear that they sound good , the one that I have is a weird one cause it's got the same parts and trem as all the rest of em but it has a way thiner neck than any of the other wrxt's and the back of the neck has almost no laquer on it , almost feels like a oil rubbed neck , witch is weird cause all the other wrxt's I tryed [and some ke3's] all had the same neck but I swear this is the thinest neck I have ever played on a import [Japan] besides my old Jackson fusion something or other from 92 or so , that one had the thinest neck ever , and Dave owns her now , he even sanded the laquer off and oil finished it so it's even thinner now lol ! //Steve

Comment

I own a DKMGT in trans green, and an RR5 Professional. Both guitars are incredible. Bought the DKMGT off of ebay for 400.00, bought the RR5 from Matt for 779.00 w/case.

Both of them are incredible values. Good build quality, decent pickups. The EMG-HZs are not bad at all, I don't hear a ton of difference between them and the Duncans in my RR5, and the HZs are WAY better than the Jackson pickups in my Model 6.

- Eric
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions. I guess any Japanese made Jackson should be safe. I think the X series King V I played was made in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
          I got a warrior xt and it plays awesome great guitar they play nicer than the whole new charvel line , and yes I did try em back to back and yes it did play better and the neck is crazy thin ! and this is what it sounds like in the studio with stock pu's and all http://www.mp3.com/Severed_Serenity the wrxt is a good buy . //Steve
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just checked out the MP3s , WOW! Very cool stuff. Much better than a lot of the sh**t metal that’s out there on major record labels today. How can I get my hands on a copy of your demo?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lantz:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve:
            I got a warrior xt and it plays awesome great guitar they play nicer than the whole new charvel line , and yes I did try em back to back and yes it did play better and the neck is crazy thin ! and this is what it sounds like in the studio with stock pu's and all http://www.mp3.com/Severed_Serenity the wrxt is a good buy . //Steve
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just checked out the MP3s , WOW! Very cool stuff. Much better than a lot of the sh**t metal that’s out there on major record labels today. How can I get my hands on a copy of your demo? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">we don't got any made yet I go the covers done but they aren't printed yet. I'll let ya know when I get em done . thanks for the kind words//Steve

Comment

Working...
            X