just got a warrior xt japan .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just got a warrior xt japan .

Hey Steve, is that the warrior from Wentworths? I think your in the same area as Dave...

Comment

yep , I traded my charvel and my little combo amp straight across for it cause I wasn't playing them any more . //Steve

Comment

Hehe, cool, good deal.

Comment

the ****ing case is what got me though [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] still not that bad but they wanted 299 or 250 for the big wrxt case so I had to go with the new hardshell 3 in one case that fender is making now if you don't wana pay the big bucks for the 299 one , they are just as good but they hold a kv a ke3 a wr and a rr , and ****ing hard to put stickers on the case as well cause it's got this weird texture on it I could never again pay 299 250 for a molded case when we use to get em for 70 bucks US from Kevin Easton when he was running things [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] , also we just finished up in the studio guys so I got another pic of me tracking the guitar tracks with the warrior I'll get dave to post it here soon . //Steve

Comment

oh yeah those new multi cases go for 149 up here so the case wasn't that bad . //Steve

Comment

where are you from Jon ? //Steve

Comment

I'm from Vernon. 250 for the Warrior case, thats more than some of the guitars in there... lol

Comment

Working...
                X