Reverse Head Rhoads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Head Rhoads?

Was there ever an import bolton reverse head rhoads model? Im thinking of replacing the aftermarket neck on my rhoads import with a jackson reverse that I have. Good idea? Or not?

Re: Reverse Head Rhoads?

Yes, some of the RR3's had a reverse headstock. I had a transparent red one at one time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Was there ever an import bolton reverse head rhoads model? Im thinking of replacing the aftermarket neck on my rhoads import with a jackson reverse that I have. Good idea? Or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">I love the look!

</font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

RR3R was a reverse headstock model. The only one I can think of.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Wow, those look nice. Of course they have reverse sharkies and mine has dots. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            RR3R was a reverse headstock model. The only one I can think of.

[/ QUOTE ]

RR3R and RR7R had reverse headstocks.
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

ask your local retailer, i'm sure they can sell you the neck you want. otherwise, ebay is always a good alternative. just be vigilant as to not get ripped off.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

RR3R here.

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yummy, a reverse headstock on a rhoads looks so much better to me.

Comment

On the RR & KV I dont like the reverse headstock, but to each there own.
                    Forgot about the RR7R... ooops
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Ive got am rr7r too lol. As a matter of fact, ever other Jackson I own are all reverse DR3, and DKMG... I like my revs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...I totally dig that guitar. I have never seen that one before. Love the pickup setup. Very cool

Mike
                        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...I totally dig that guitar. I have never seen that one before. Love the pickup setup. Very cool

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
                          That's actually a Charvel Avenger body that Dave modified with a Jackson neck and body scallop. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why is the pickup set like that?
                            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Because thats the stock avenger bridge pickup route. At least it is for some of them. Some of the had two single coils placed next to eachother to act like a humbucker and others just had the humbucker. Other than that, they all had a single in the neck, but Dave had to fill that in to be able to put that neck on there.

Comment

Working...
                              X