to be carved or not to be carved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to be carved or not to be carved

if my eyes don't deceive me, this trans-black wrmg does not have a carved body top. its as flat as a pancake. have jackson changed its spec?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: to be carved or not to be carved

no. they've always been flat afaik.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

what wrmg? I didnt know warriors were carved? My WR1 and my WRXT are both flat topped?
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

i checked the jacksonguitars.com site and it does say its a carved top on the wrmg just like with the dkmg. doh! never mind. its a nice trans-black guitar with addictive turbocharger. tried it out today, picking it up tomorrow. just need a camera now...
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

As far as I know there has never been a carved top warrior, custom or otherwise (obviously there may have been a custom archtop warrior, I just don't know about it). Though its on my future list of possible custom shop guitars I want built [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X