DKMG question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKMG question

i'm intrested in buying a DKMG, but before i take it further i need to know somethings.

Whats the locking tuning system like, is it a reliable system which will stay in tune after some divebombs ect?

are the pick up good?, are they a good grade of pick up?

cheers [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: DKMG question

the trem is a jt580 (same as on the dxmg, dx10dfs). emg-hz pickups, carved top on alder body. trans-colours look good. i use my boss gt-6 to tune to standard 440hz open-E. goes out of tune quickly although one trick is to tune, then tighten the locking nuts at the headstock. just my experience with my dxmg. another forum user posted 3 pix of his new dkmg in trans-black. nice guitar.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Mine stays in tune just fine after repeated dives, its a jt580lp bridge that comes stock on them, works good! As for the pickups, they are passive EMG HZ's with an up-to-20db gain booster. Overall, they dont sound too bad! You have to be careful with the gain booster though... running through a Marshall JCM900 head with the OD channel, kick in that gain boost to around 75% and maaaaaaaaan thats a badass sound!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

My new DKMG Rock! Never goes out of tune sounds and looks like a million bucks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X