Family pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family pictures

I recently borrowed a digicam and took some pics of my babies. So you finally get a better photo of my Soloist Archtop Professional, and a complete group shot of my Jackson family, the "Jackson four"... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Pics here

On the group shot from left to right:
    - JS30WR Warrior black, all stock (except straplocks)
    - Soloist Archtop Professional cherry sunburst, Duncan Distortion in the bridge, neck is the original Jackson pickup
    - KVX10 King V amber sunburst, Distortion bridge, neck: original Duncan Designed PU
    - DKMGT black, Seymour Duncan JB/'59 combo... so one could say it's actually a DKSDT now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hope you enjoy the pics... btw, the group shot will soon be incomplete again, as I have a COW DK6 on order. It will probably arrive on Wednesday or Thursday next week. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Re: Family pictures

Nice family you have there.My favorite is the AT Pro(I own three) , that is the only color I am missing.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Nice little collection of imports.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Nice family you got there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Obvious favourite is the AT Pro, very nice.

Comment

Very cool. I also really like the Archtop Pro. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nice family you have there.My favorite is the AT Pro(I own three) , that is the only color I am missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not for sale! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks to you all for the nice comments. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Nice group! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
              X