Price Drop. MF KV4 $600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Drop. MF KV4 $600

In case you didn't notice, Musician's "Fiend" just lowered the price of the Trans Red KV4. Nice guitar if you ask me.

Rock on.
    Facebook - Youtube

Re: Price Drop. MF KV4 $600

Only one color? Must be on chip and ding.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

No NewC, I checked, and it's not. Brand new KV4.
      Anyways, I'm gettin' Pat's EDS RR1 so I just posted it if someone wanted one but couldn't afford the $900 or so...

Rock on.

Rodrigo [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Link here

[ January 06, 2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

$900 for a neckthrough import with a rosewood board is sickening! My 1990 Warrior Pro is equal to my 1990 USA Warbird Warrior, and those don't even bring that kinda money MINT!
        Jackson needs to re-evaluate their pricing structure to SELL these things. They really need to consider the fact that you can buy a mint used USA Jackson for less than $900 (unless you buy from Charvel750 [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hi Joe [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )
        Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I agree with you, $600 is more rational for those guitars. Right here in Santiago, there's a store offering the RR5 in natural finish for $600, brand new. They have an import Roswell Rhoads, black, for $410. Not bad if you ask me.

Cheers. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Import Roswell for $410? Damn, wish I'da known that before plunking $480 on a Grover Jackson Roswell with a pointy head [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Hi Matt,

Thing is, here in Santiago there's only two or three big guitar stores, the biggest is Audiomusica, but the market is very small, so they sometimes have new guitars for a long time before someone actually buys one. That could be the reason for the "Brand new" KV4, even if they stopped production in 2001.

I was thinking of buyin' one of those, they look gorgeous in natural, but they also have them in platinum which is cool too. But, I got lucky and ended up getting Pat's EDS RR1. We just finished the deal. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ January 07, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Interesting since the last KV4's were made in 2001.

Matt

Comment

Re: MF KV4

Free shipping too!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Newc,

Is that the one they were selling on ebay? It looked a little strange to me, specially the Grover Jackson logo.

I went to the store yesterday, and they even sell her with the case for that price [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .
                    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Yes, it's the one from Ebay. Grover Jacksons are made for the Japanese market only - they are akin to the Professional and Performer lines we have here.

Newc

Comment

You got it at that price with or without a case Newc?
                        [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X