Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i differentiate between a kx10d and a ke3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how do i differentiate between a kx10d and a ke3?

Ah, yes, slight correction on my part. The KX10D has sharkfins, the KX10 has dots. Oops. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
      Ah, yes, slight correction on my part. The KX10D has sharkfins, the KX10 has dots. Oops. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm.. anyway my 2 import kellys have neckplates.. but people in the forum said ke3s do not have neckplates? i'm confused if it's ke3 or kx10d.

one of my kellys has the hb102/103 set if i am not wrong, not the hb104 rail type.

Comment

I've seen KX models with the four screws and no neckplate, chrome hardware and JT500. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the KE3 come with dot inlays for the first year or two after the change from just calling it the "Kelly Pro"? I know the KV3 was available with dot inlays for the first year it had that model name.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone:
          I've seen KX models with the four screws and no neckplate, chrome hardware and JT500. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the KE3 come with dot inlays for the first year or two after the change from just calling it the "Kelly Pro"? I know the KV3 was available with dot inlays for the first year it had that model name.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so my kellys have neckplates with 4 screws.. are they kx10d or ke3 (since i've heard that ke3s do NOT have neckplates)? they have sharkfin inlays too...(kx10d and ke3 have sharkfin inlays).

Comment

Working...
          X