Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DK2 Pic Deep Candy Blue

Originally posted by Steve:
    just bought a head the other day and I am still sleeping on the couch ! lol //Steve
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear ya man. Just write her a love song an you'll be off the couch in no time. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kuerbo:
      I have a DK2 and a DXMG and the fretboard looks exactly the same color on each other...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have a DXMG (I want one... baaad) [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] so I can't compare, It seems like Jackson's rosewood is darker than other guitars I have.

Comment

As soon as I saw this thread I nabbed, what appeared to be, the last Candy Blue one from AMS. It arrived today and what they sent me was a DK2 with the Eerie Dess finish. I checked my invoice and I only got charged the $279.00 price. What a trip - I'm not complaining.

Comment

Oh man.... Grrr... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, Congrats! Way to go! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm convinced that AMS is a little confused, they're selling a Hot Rod DK2 for 3/4 the price of a plain black one [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X