Jackson DK2S Dinky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DK2S Dinky?

What are these things like, and where are they manufactured. One came up for sale locally and it looks pretty smashing. What sort of price should I be looking at? Thanks guys! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Re: Jackson DK2S Dinky?

Great guitar and made in Japan along with all the other import DK2's. I sold my son's a while back for $405 on ebay. You should definitely check the completed listings on ebay to get a feel for what they've been going for. If you get one, you won't be disappointed. Good luck in your search.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Just a DK2 with a Sustainiac system installed as the bridge pickup. Very nice system ... has several different settings that allow you to sustain harmonics, notes, etc. Acts as a bridge pickup when turned off. With the Sustainiac, I'd think they would pull more than a regular DK2, but there were a ton of black cherry ones that sold for a real cheap price about two years ago (I think it was $299).
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Thanks guys! Just what the info I needed.
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Just a DK2 with a Sustainiac system installed as the bridge pickup. ...acts as a bridge pickup when turned off.

[/ QUOTE ]
          That should be NECK pickup. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

You're right. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Working...
            X