• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RR7 pics yes I\'m Lazy

yea! It'd be cool to see a radically modified import as GOTM
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Shhhhh, not so loud! You might give Newc hope! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Newc's latest stuff is getting friggin' cool, almost normal, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] but he'll always be known for the WRMG that I almost bought off Jimosity before Toejam bought it and sold it to Newc for its ultimate Halfordization fate. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

dude... I'm broke and now you made me want to get an rr-7 [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey guys again I can't thank everybody enough for all the cool words Ralph the admin has my pics, & I know there is a process to picking & chooseing. The thanks I've by everybodies post has been cool enough. Hopefully inspired some projects for other JCF members also. I still have another RR7 that I might refin aswell but I don't think I can top this one \m/
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

that looks badd ass

Comment

drake, fukkin amazing guitar!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Jeff Loomis needs to see this bastage..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Definately allthough it needs two more frets maybe, his warmoth is 22 though...

Those pics actually make me want to get a white 7 string RR allthough i'd have black hardware...

It's still very very cool...

Ozz

Comment

Actually I have black hard ware for the guitar aswell as chrome satin hard ware so I could change it out when ever I wanted. For now it stays with the gold/brass.

Comment

If you do the other one up, do it in black/gold pins/gold hardware - they'd be a perfect pair [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I know I'm just adding to the chorus, but that one's fuckin' amazing, man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc's right--you HAVE to do a black/gold companion guitar.

Comment

Bad@$$
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

You know what I might just do that? Gotta start looking for more gold hard ware then. Dave I'll be calling you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice work. So the pins are painted on?
                              Makes me want to get a Rhoads & do the same thing, except for the switch maybe.
                              Didnt the RR7s have a pickguard & top routed like the RR3s.
                              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Hamner the RR7 was just like the RR3's I took off the control plate & put a blank in the top. Then routed out the back & had a control plate made.

Comment

Working...
                                X