Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood red cracked mirror warrior

Sup? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    well after waiting for about a month and a half after i got her from Doug,,i finally got the main parts i was hoping for to build her...here are some teaser pics..there are still a couple little things i have to get to finish the build (pup height screws, 3 prong barrel output jack for the EMG 89, some more black strings) then i can play her....then i'll get some finished pics up.......i can hardly wait [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Re: blood red cracked mirror warrior

All right Dave! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Guess you won't be needing that seven string Death Warrior. I'll PM ya my address. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Wow! The more I see Doug's work is the more I love it. That looks awsome!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

SWEEEET! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You can't believe how envious I am over that guitar! I really don't like red guitars, but damn!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That thing just kicks ass!
              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Hey now! That looks sweet.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That's pretty cool! It seems to glow almost like its lit from inside.

Scott
                    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

That is awesome looking dude!
                      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Man I cant wait to get mine... Granted its not as intricute as the Cracked mirror, but I still cant wait
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

thanks guys [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Doug did an awesome job with it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i'm still blown away. this was the look i wanted from the start so it is for once what i really wanted to do. ....now i have a brand new DKMG body that i'll probably never use ( minus Neck-trem and studs) to get rid of [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

thats funny MARK....ummmm....its in the mail [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          MOSH ON
                          DAVE
                          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice dude!
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Bleeding from black holes
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                              X