Tried a COW dinky the other day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried a COW dinky the other day

I have been seriously considering getting one of these, but I have been in the midst of a major move, about 4800kms from where i used to live, for the past month and a half. Anyway, I finally got a chance to try one out...and I just wasnt feeling it, it is sooo light and I really wasnt liking the painted neck.

Overall though, it was the body that really put me off - I have never had a reaction to a guitar like that...is something wrong with me Dr Phil?

Re: Tried a COW dinky the other day

Yes. The guitar gives me wood everytime I play it.My wife is jealous.

Comment

Then, for the love of all that's holy man, stop taking pictures in your shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

What is a COW? Does the guitar have udders or something?
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yup, it's Jackson's new Holstein Model Dinky. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Then, for the love of all that's holy man, stop taking pictures in your shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

short shorts at that! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X