Ok,, what did I just buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok,, what did I just buy?

Im assuming its an import dinky reverse body. Im planning on transfering the neck and guts from my dxmg into this. My dxmg is kinda scratched up and Im digging the green. Im thinking that the bound reverse neck with sharks will look killer with this green body. Its supposedly new and mint. The stamp says dk-rvs. I dont see any new models that use the direct mount pickups. Any idea as to the model or origin of this body? Could it be a U.S. model?

Re: Ok,, what did I just buy?

DK-RVS is a Dinky Reverse body, correct. That shade of metallic green looks really classy!

Comment

DR3 perhaps? japanese 1998-2000.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        DK-RVS is a Dinky Reverse body, correct. That shade of metallic green looks really classy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Im thinking it will look really nice next to my Red one for Christmas. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like a Candy Apple Green. Is it really sparkly and bright up close in brighter light? I had a Dinky Reverse in that color and sold it to a former board member a couple years ago.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            DR3 perhaps? japanese 1998-2000.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Nope, it's just a regular Dinky Reverse from around the '94 - '95 era, I'd say.
            The DR3 had a three-way toggle switch instead of a blade switch, BTW. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is what it might look like when done with the parts off my dxmg.

The color isnt right and Im not sure about the pickup rings but it should be close.

Comment

Working...
              X