Import Family Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Import Family Photo

I love the legend RR,I tried to get one but was too late with the cash what kind of pick-up did you replace the emg with and what did you do with the emg ,I'd like to buy it if you still got it.

Comment

Damn nice
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        what kind of pick-up did you replace the emg with and what did you do with the emg ,I'd like to buy it if you still got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Duncan Invader, which absolutely destroys in that guitar. It sounds so huge and mean, and I'm just not an EMG guy. Sorry, but I sold the p/u about a month after I got the guitar.

Comment

Nice guitars. I really like the Model 5. The Roswell's unique.

Comment

Very nice, when did you take these pictures [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Why, I took them just last Sund...WAIT A MINUTE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

randy and charvel are awesome !

Comment

Working...
                X