Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stone Finish

Does anybody have pics??
    I have a 92 Rhoads EX Pro and a 93 Dinky rev pro and I was wondering if there were any more Stone Pro's??

Re: Jackson Stone Finish

There was a Concert Pro EX Bass (bolt on) in that finish, but I don't think there was ever a Kelly or KV with it.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...333316381&rd=1

Speak of the devil [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And this guy's on crack if he paid $150 for strings [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

The Stealth EX was available in Stone. I seems there was one on ebay not too long ago, so you may be able to find some pics by searching the completed auctions. Both of yours are killer BTW! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...333316381&rd=1

Speak of the devil [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And this guy's on crack if he paid $150 for strings [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really Newc, I think at one time GC was having a special.. $150.00 for strings and they will sell you a real "Chavelle" case for a mere $250.00!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

$150 better get me more than one set of strings, or they better look, feel, and sound as good as new for 365 straight days of constant playing 24/7 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think my bass player is going to try to win that stone bass! Hows this for cool:
              For a few songs my band will all play stone finish Jacksons.
              I'll play the Dinky, Sambencuda will play the Rhoads and my bass player will play the Stone Concert EX.
              That's 3 helpings of cheese. Maybe we should play Stone in Love or Stone Cold or Bloodstone or Mr. Brownstone.

Comment

That sounds like fun! Learn a few, and do one a set [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Maybe a few of the tri state local jcf'ers could make one of these gigs and pound a few and BS a bit
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

We have a gig this Saturday at The Frog Pond in Stratford, CT. We are opening for Megahertz.
                  We also have a gig in a few weeks for that Vince Neal memorial fund and towards the end of the July we are up in Bristol for another show.
                  The name of our band is Chase. I think we should have called ourselves:
                  The Bro's
                  or
                  The Bro Deals

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I think my bass player is going to try to win that stone bass! Hows this for cool:
                    I'll play the Dinky, Sambencuda will play the Rhoads and my bass player will play the Stone Concert EX.
                    That's 3 helpings of cheese. Maybe we should play Stone in Love or Stone Cold or Bloodstone or Mr. Brownstone.

[/ QUOTE ]

no no! Do 'stone henge' by Spinal Tap!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no no! Do 'stone henge' by Spinal Tap!

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't. Our amps only go to 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X