22 fret replacement neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 fret replacement neck

Hey guys, does anyone know what 22 fret ebony fretboard equipped neck would fit with my Kv Pro? I am looking to switch it out, dont worry, this guitar isnt even close to mint, just about everything else has been changed. The only other thing I am looking for is that it be thin like my pro neck, any suggestions? Thanks Guys

Re: 22 fret replacement neck

A thin 22 fret neck with sharkfins would be the one from a Charvel 475, if you don't mind the Charvel logo and the rosewood fretboard.

Comment

I'm pretty sure KVs have 24 fret necks, in which case you are fucked...

Comment

I think that perticular one had 22 frets, Guess the person who has owned it for so long would know how many frets it had, I think Warmoth are considering making jackson relacement necks so you may be in luck but might have to waita few week's..

Ozz

Comment

Warmoth already makes 22-fret necks with pointy headstocks (just like Jackson's)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Warmoth already makes 22-fret necks with pointy headstocks (just like Jackson's)

[/ QUOTE ]
            Their necks won't fill out the neck pocket of a Jackson body.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give Fender another six months and it might. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I thought the KV Pro was the Dave Mustaine model import KV? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

He's talking about the KV Pro Standard.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it the width then? I thought the mismatch only happened when trying to replace a 24 fret neck.

Comment

What about the Mighty Mite necks? Are they any good? I know they make 22 and 24 but don't know the details on them.
                    Just one more guitar!

Comment

If you are lucky, you MAY find an old school US DK-1 neck.
                      22 Frets, MOP Sharkies, Ebony, MOP Logo even.

'course, someone would have to be INSANE [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] to part with one of those.

Oh wait, I did. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

..for a Soloist PRO! Bwahaahaaa!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm also curious on the Mighty Mites. Their 22 fretters for a strat and their 24 fretters for jacksons? (I'd like a dk-1 neck too but ya know.. haha)

Comment

Working...
                        X