My Upgraded DK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Upgraded DK2

<font color="aqua">beautiful Mark! It looks like a "bloodswirl" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That is sick dude! I'm going to be doing the same thing with a jet black DK-2, and a normal OFR instead of a pro, since I don't think they require any routing and can be put in relatively easily. I'll be using schallers too, but putting an EMG81 in the bridge and putting in a kill switch and removing the volume and tone knobs.

Comment

Great, thanks for making me hate my axe now! I was pretty happy with my DK2 in Crimson Swirl until I saw those pics. Damn that looks sweet with the black hardware [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]. Now I really want to change out the chrome hardware...Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Chrome hardware looks awesome on certain colors and finishes... but in this case, on crimson swirl, black is nicer. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Note to self: Do not EVER get the low profile OFR Pro. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't think I'd have the patience and energy to max-out hot rod a guitar like that. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks sharp as hell now dude. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Many thanx to everyone for the positive comments. I'm so glad to finally have her done and be able to stroke her like she deserves. She was my first as far as working on my own stuff and now I'm hooked. Everything I learned through trial and error with her made it much easier when I upgraded my Epi LPC and started work on my import mutt, which reminds me, I need to post pics of my Epi in the appropriate forum. I think y'all will approve of the mods done to her. Thanx again! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X