warrior body help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrior body help please!

is there anyone here with the info on differences between the bolt on warrior bodies and how each compare witht he USA version?

chris

Re: warrior body help please!

anyone?

Comment

Imports:
      have bolton maple necks w/ rosewood fretboards.
      WRXT & WRMG both are routed for a liscensed FLoyd
      JS30 Warrior is routed for string thru body tunomatic bridge

USA:
      Maple neckthru neck design w/ ebony fretboard

Dimensions I believe are the same & I think all are made of alder wood. Of course the USA has alder wings & a maple center block (piece).
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

my main concern is that the import guitars are not plywood or particle board. can anyone confirm this?

chris

Comment

the Imports are not ply wood or particle board. Jackson uses alder , poplar, or bass wood. you have no worries on the import body. unless it's a wrxt made in India , then it's like mystery meat! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

but arent all of the bodies on the 'bay wrxt bodies? it states alder on the specs i was just wondering if it was a decent cut or not. thanks again for the help you guys, anyone have an extra warrior body laying around?

chris

Comment

JS30WR bodies are cedro.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ah thanks, is there anyway to tell what model the body is from the usual ebay pics?

chris

Comment

-WRMG bodies have 3 knob holes and a blade switch cutout, plus the battery box in the back.

-WRXT bodies have 2 knob holes and a 3-way toggle hole (larger round hole between the Volume and Tone holes).

-JS30WR bodies, as was said, have T.O.M.s.

-Older Indian-made WRXT bodies have the output jack mounted on the edge of the lower rear horn like this:

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks a bunch! now ill know what im looking at for sure. are the older indian bodies alder al well or just since the went back to japan?

chris

Comment

I think they were Cedro, which is a type of Mahogany, though not as prized as African or Honduran Mahogany.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                      X