1 Hum Mirror Bullseye KE3 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 Hum Mirror Bullseye KE3 ????

Man that looks sweet, kudo's to you man, you are very talented!!!

Comment

Beautiful!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        This is probably a dumb ?, & I've probably asked it before. Is the body routed, so the mirror sits flush w/ the body edges?

[/ QUOTE ]

As the owner of a WRMG that Doug did, I can say "Yup".
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

holy fucking shit!!

and you can see the light reflect on the bench below!! jesus mary on a pogo stick .. your work is some of the most amazing stuff i've ever seen!!
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

speachless here...incredible...all i can muster at this point....keep posting these pics and i'll my make 100 posts in about 3 days....
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

You already know I like your work Doug, but the more I look at this particular! one, the more I just simply love it!
              It´s one of the coolest guitars I´ve seen lately.
              Keep it up bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

pm sent
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

that is super sweet, nice job with the size of the circles, not too big not too small.
                  how do these guitars sound with the mirrors on top?

thanks
                  jon

Comment

That is just incredible. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

how do these guitars sound with the mirrors on top?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't notice any difference. That would be a good question for Newc. He has the cracked mirror 1 hum warrior I did. Maybe he can tell a difference.

I just heard back from the Jackson CS today. I sent them the bullseye to evaluate...they liked it. Mike K. & I made plans to do one or two "prototypes" that will be sweet....Much cooler than the bulleye KE3. New, and different...that's for sure. I wont be able to post pics of them until after winter NAMM 2006... Or, if everything works out as planned, you can just go to the show in Aneheim, and see them there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Doug,

my wife, here after known as "mama", just gave me the thumbs up to do this as long as I dont do it with an expensive guitar....
                        If I buy a warriorMG, will a OFR fit in the cavaty of the LFR?
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Yup

That's an OFR
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

As for how they sound with the Mirro Top - the bodies are light as they are, and the plexiglass mirror doesn't add a lot of noticeable weight.
                            The Halford, on the other hand, weighs like mahogany [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You could easily sling a Cracked Mirror around all night and not wear out.

Comment

Sweet. I am going to have more in this guitar than I should, Lets just dont tell mama...
                              But I will have one kick ass warrior.
                              Mirror top, cross inlays and a Real Floyd.. If I could only find a USA warrior for 200 bucks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Holy Crap, how good is this guy? Doug you've brought a tear to my eye!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I cant wait to see what else you've got in store. Ghost Flames? I doubt that'd even be possible..

Comment

Working...
                                X