Pics of son's RX10D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of son's RX10D

Let me start by saying that I'm in dire need of Priest's forthcoming pic taking tutorial.
    *cough* Alex *cough*, hint, hint... nudge, nudge, wink, wink [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I tried my best to capture just how dark the rosewood fretboard is, but I failed miserably. All I know is that it's much darker than my DK2 and my son's old DK2S. Enough rambling.... here she is:

And lastly, here's Randy's gear:

My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Pics of son\'s RX10D

Nice pictures, is that the gun metal gray finish or is it just the flash of the camera or something.

Guess the DK2S wasn't metal enough for your son [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanx. It's just the flash. The guitar is satin black. Dad sucks with the camera. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice!!! I like it alot. Tell him congrats on a great score, and a great Dad!! I really like the satin black..great now I need one LOL

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually, I was reading your post and the first picture and thinking to myself that the shots aren't so bad! Then I get down to the fourth picture... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Okay, I'll start writing something up tonight, got a free evening here after spending the day hitting the strip clubs for jobs... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanx Jeri. I'll pass that on to him. Those first couple of pics make it look gunmetal grey with black bevels which would be badass if it was.

Comment

I love the RX10D!! No pick guard and tone knobs..... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Looks great! I also like the no pickguard and single vol. knob

Comment

I have always wondered why they do not make a USA select with that set up [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Howcome's it doesent ahve chrome hardware which would completely spoil the look of it? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Is that a newer model with the compound radiused board?

Ozz

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Howcome's it doesent ahve chrome hardware which would completely spoil the look of it? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Is that a newer model with the compound radiused board?

Ozz

[/ QUOTE ]

At my son's request, I swapped out the chrome for black. I'm gonna replace the switch whenever I put new pups in it. Yeah, it's a newer one and has a compund radius neck. It feels a tad better than my DK2 and DK2LE.

Alex,
                      Take your time brutha. I was just raggin' on ya. I am looking forward to your shared expertise, though. I think I'm gonna buy a tripod and use the timer on my camera. That may help a bit.

Comment

cool, looks so nice I'm going to have to go to the local guitar shop and try one out.

Comment

I have 2 of those, one in gloss black and one in trans red.

Very nice. Love em'.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Those first couple of pics make it look gunmetal grey with black bevels which would be badass if it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does, and it would. Any thoughts on doing the bevels in gloss black anyway? Could be good [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

judging by the grungy build-up next to the bridge pickup, your boy is playing the arse off that thing too. Very cool [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X