Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JTX

Hello,

This is a great site.I wish I would have found it sooner!

I'm pretty sure you guys can help me,or steer me in the right direction.

I have a Jackson JTX "Professional".

*Tele-style body with Strat contours(gut buster)
    *Jackson HB and slanted neck single coil?.What pickups came stock on these?
    *3 way selector switch- single coil tap mini toggle switch
    *Chrome Floyd Rose Lic. Jackson trem.
    *Purple translucent body/pearloid pickguard-
    *Maple 24 fret neck,black dot inlays(thinnest,most awesome neck ever!/Thinner than the Ibanez Wizard I & II)

I was wanting to find any/all info on these guitars.I'm sure this is Japanese made(Professional)Were there any American versions ?
    Value?
    Rarity?
    ETC.......................

This is one of my favorite guitars to play.It can cover any and all and everything in between.

Thanks,
    Axemane

Re: Jackson JTX

All Professional models were built in Japan from 1990 to 1999, and some were built in India in 2000/2001 but they moved production back to Japan.

I just sold a dark red metallic one on Ebay that had Hum/Single as well. I bought a loose JTX neck a couple of years ago and modded it to fit a standard Jackson neck pocket, and now have it mounted on a WRMG body [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    And yeah it's the thinnest import bolt-on Jackson neck I've found.

Anyhoo, I wish I coulda kept the one I just sold, because it was indeed a killer guitar.
    They're not really rare, but then again it's not one you see for sale that often.
    Value from what I've seen stays around $200, and it's very hard to get more than that.

There were no USA made JTX-type things except for the occasional Custom Shop Telecaster.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Jackson JTX

Thanks for the info.

Are there any catalogs here showing what pickups/wiring options were available ,etc?

Comment

Working...
      X