Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohoo! The ultimate import Jackson overdose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woohoo! The ultimate import Jackson overdose..

Lucky Bastard! I'm moving to Hamburg..
    Seriously, you should grab that SLSMG, or you'll kick yourself later if you miss it.

Comment

I've mailed Thomas of no-1 since I'm a little bit further located, and he was kind enough to give some additional information which I like to share (I quote):

"we cannot bring the outlet items on the web, cause of regulations with the german law"

"if you want to buy something from the outlet store, please let me know what you are looking for and I will check what we have. We get every thursday new items, can test it for you, make a photo and can send it, but we cannot take it back"

Well, don't mind if I do! Thanks Thomas! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That's pretty cool. Please report back after you go to your first one and let us know what you found.
        Good deals with:
        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Thomas is a great guy, he once told me a story about how they went to the USA to visit Wayne Charvel back in the early days, to get the first Charvels to Europe. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          He also let me play the 25th Anniversary Charvel that's hanging in the regular store, knowing full well that I didn't intend to buy it (they know me as "the Jackson-man" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

I was there last Saturday, but they didn't have any new items in stock.
          BTW, I won't get the SLSMG because the (little) weight bothers me, and I hate the EMG HZs... and, well, I just got my ENGL Fireball halfstack. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
          X