DK2LE neck specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2LE neck specs

Anyone have this handy? Was it just a DK2 neck? It was thicker than any of my USA Dinky's, and I actually preferred it.

I miss that guitar. I wish I didn't sell her. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Re: DK2LE neck specs

Whaaaa??? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] You sold your DK2LE??? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I'm having trouble remembering since I wound up selling the neck [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] but I'm pretty sure it was slightly wider.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

mhalsey is the lucky bastard that has her now! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        mhalsey is the lucky bastard that has her now! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And I'm lovin' her more and more each day. In fact, my son is sittin' on the floor beside me right now crankin out a couple of riffs from Crazy Train and AC/DC. I asked her if she remembered who George was and she said, "George who?" [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually, she's my only player right now cuz my Epi LPC is waiting for electronics to complete the upgrade and my DK2 has the trem pulled out and awaiting install of an OFR I bought.
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

On a DK2 neck, does the end of the fingerboard (23/24th frets) hang over the heel like the warmoth 24fretters, or does it join?

The reason is i wanna extend my 22 fret KingV import to a 24 fretter with binding. I know ill lose the neck pickup, but i never use it!

Comment

Working...
          X