Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS35 series?

someone tried them?
    the specs look quite attractive to me for a low end.
    I wonder when jackson is gonna put them on their homepage... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    ///
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Re: JS35 series?

There are lots of them on the german ebay, I haven't tried one though. And I'm not interested in them anyways.
    The only attractive thing about the JS series is the string-thru bridges of the JS30 models, that's why I got myself a JS30WR. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

yeah, if you're string-thru-fan this is surely not right for you... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      but ebay is where I saw'em, so I just wanted to check out some reviews... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      you like your wr? I think it should be about the same except for the bridge...

anyone else but me who likes floyded, pointy, cheap guitars?
      someone must have played'em!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Ron played one string thru months ago,he said that neck and pups were pretty good.Try to find his post in this section.

Comment

Yes I like my JS30WR, it's a great guitar for the money. I posted a review in this section, back in November 04 or something, when I got it.
          Plays quite nice and resonates well unplugged... very bright and snappy sound, works well for downtuning.

I merely got it as a backup guitar (and because I wanted a string-thru Warrior anyways), but I have even played a gig with it in its stock form recently. Although I added straplocks, of course. It has hold up well, but after the gig I still went back to my DKMGT with Duncans, because I feel more comfortable on that one. (and it feels more noble) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          The electronics in the JS30WR are crap, just as expected, the volume knob already scratches. Pickups are surprisingly good, I'm gonna leave them in since I won't use it live too much.

I can recommend them, but you really should try them out before you buy, and pick the best one.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
          X