Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model is this?

Is this a stealth?

Its a professional import jackson but Im not sure on the model. I tried the search but its not working. What is the difference between the ex and xl models. I think the hx model is stringthrough. Is this a decent guitar? ( I know it needs pickups)

Re: What model is this?

kind of hard to tell, but I believe you are correct. The reflection suggests the contoured body, and that looks like the recessed plug jack, of the Stealth
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes, Ive been told by the seller that it is the thinner contoured body. Was there a version of this that came stock with EMGs? So, this would be basswood then?

Comment

From the look of the pic, the body appears to have a see thru finish and ebony fingerboard. If I'm correct on those observations, then this would be a "Stealth Pro" from around 1990/91. Ask the seller if the Jackson logo is Abalone/pearl. If it is, that confirms it being Stealth Pro. Going ebay rate for these complete is around $400.
        (If its a white logo and rosewood fingerboard, then its the lesser EX/XL version).

Comment

Thanks, Ive emailed the seller about the logo.

Comment

I thought the ebony ones came with sharkies.

Comment

No, offset dots with the ebony...I have two of them. Very nice playing and they have a very thin neck.

Comment

It seems to be a Stealth EX, however are you sure it's ebony and not a really dark and tight rosewood??
                Occupy JCF

Comment

that does look like the rosewood on my Fusion Plus
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

The seller sent me some more pics. I dont think the fretboard is ebony. The pics are a bit dark but I can see a slight hint of red. Also from the pic, the logo does not appear to be abalone. But the pics are not the best. If its in good shape and just missing the pickups (I have some to put in it) Do you think its worth $200? Or do you think thats about right for a complete guitar. I kinda like the color. And it has no case. I figure its worth that in parts, body, neck, floyd, etc. Btw, the floyd is a schaller.

Comment

How can I inspect the proper model of my 1997 import Jackson Professional Dinky Reverse?I got the serial,but I haven't found any info about the proper series.

Comment

Hard to tell from the reflections on the pic, but is that a flame maple top ? looks just like my Stealth LT, same pickup config too, but different colour.

Comment

Yeah, its a flamed top. Stealth LT? Thats a new one on me. Too bad the truss rod cover is missing. Oh, I se youre in oz, maybe the LT was a foreign market (non NA) only model.

Comment

whats the serial number on it ? its very hard to tell, but I just noticed that trem looks like a Schaller.. its definately not a JT580 trem, so it can't be a Stealth LT...

Comment

I dont know the serial. I dont think its the original bridge. It is a schaller.

Comment

Working...
                              X