RR-3 Pics please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR-3 Pics please

Hi guy's i'm thinking of getting a RR-3 in a few months as a giging Guitar, can I have some pics of yours? especially black and trans black.

Also any reviews would be great.

Ozz

Re: RR-3 Pics please

I'll post some pictures of mine soon dude, just need to charge my cameras batteries
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

X2N in the bridge, Floyd Rose Tremolo and some pinstriping done with car pin striping tape

close up

I thought the original bridge sucked, it never stayed in tune, though many other people have never had this problem with the jackson bridges.

I changed the bridge pickup as i just wanted the highest out put pickup i could find. Sounds awesome.

The playability is stunning, the best guitar i've owned. If i could change things it would be to have a smaller heal and some binding around the neck to make it just that bit more swish. Apart from that, can't go wrong with one.
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I love the pinstripes!
        I might give it a try on my rhoads.

Comment

Yeah, the pinstripe makes it look way cooler.
          I have been thinking about that too, but haven´t found a tape that fits my taste yet.

Comment

Thanks for the replies I hope I can get some more pics, especially of the RR in trans black as the import tbk is soo subltle.

Thanks, Ozz

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

X2N in the bridge, Floyd Rose Tremolo and some pinstriping done with car pin striping tape

close up

I thought the original bridge sucked, it never stayed in tune, though many other people have never had this problem with the jackson bridges.

I changed the bridge pickup as i just wanted the highest out put pickup i could find. Sounds awesome.

The playability is stunning, the best guitar i've owned. If i could change things it would be to have a smaller heal and some binding around the neck to make it just that bit more swish. Apart from that, can't go wrong with one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just make some "binding" with the tape to? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd done that already but it didn't look too good. So i took it off.
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I never even thought that the tape would look that good on the guitar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good work!

Comment

Working...
                  X