No announcement yet.

Dinky SR# 6500576, is this a good one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky SR# 6500576, is this a good one?

According to the seller this is a Dinky, has a Floyd Rose tremolo, 2 single 1 dual pickup, black, bought used 6-7 years ago. Haven't seen it yet.
    [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Any opinions on this guitar? I didn't find the SR on the Jackson site so it's not US made.

Re: Dinky SR# 6500576, is this a good one?

Welcome to JCF!
    You are correct that with that serial number it's not US made. Your description isn't enough to go on, it would help if you could attach a pic or give us more info. The floyd rose is probably a licensed one, and will probably say "jackson" on it. Does the trus rod cover have anything engraved on it? Does the headstock say anything other than Jackson? How many frets? Is it rosewood fingerboard? Dots or sharkfins? normal or reverse headstock?, What's he asking on price?, etc.

Anything you can add would help for us to try to give you an opinion.

Comment

Re: Dinky SR# 6500576, is this a good one?

Hey! thanks for the reply! He told me that that was the only identification on it other than the jackson name. he wants 650 CDN (about 500 US) for the guitar, case, a fender bullet reverb and a boss metal zone pedal. Seems like alot of money.
      I decided not to go see it because my buddy just decided to lend me his 73 strat until I find my own guitar. I'm just getting back into it after a long break.

Comment

Working...
      X