Neck Thru Kelly Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck Thru Kelly Pro

Did this guitar ever exist? I've never seen one and am VERY interested in purchasing one. If not i'll have to hold off for a KE2 i spose [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Re: Neck Thru Kelly Pro

They did indeed, but seem VERY rare to me!
    Btw, sorry about the size, it's not my picture!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

yes they do
      there was one on german ebay not long ago...

Comment

hell yeah.. aqwesome

i'll hold out for one of these.. the K# i got from NOTP is awesome but i want a neck thru version.

thanks guys

Comment

You're damn right my guitar is awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That guitar has tone for DAYS and actually sounds better and sustains longer than my USA Shannon Soloist. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Looks like you're a full-fledged Kelly man now! Hell yeah! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I feel kinda bummed... I have a hunch my old KE3 may be put up on the chopping block if you fall in love with the neckthru Pro! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">I had a Kelly Pro Standard that was actually a cool guitar.

It set up great and even with the stock Jackson pups, didn't sound too bad at all.

I just couldn't get into the body shape at all unfortunately.

I ended up giving it to a friend of mines kid for Christmas.

I figured it would give him a good starter guitar, and I wasn't gonna play it.

I'd definitely grab that guitar man, from everything I've heard, the Pro Neckthroughs were great guitars. </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You're damn right my guitar is awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That guitar has tone for DAYS and actually sounds better and sustains longer than my USA Shannon Soloist. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Looks like you're a full-fledged Kelly man now! Hell yeah! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I feel kinda bummed... I have a hunch my old KE3 may be put up on the chopping block if you fall in love with the neckthru Pro! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. i'm not giving up this tone unless someone gives me 5 times more than what its worth.. haha

i just want a neck thru kelly with an 85... kelly shape fits me right too.... comfy in all holding posistions.

Comment

Working...
              X