KE-7 info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE-7 info?

Did the KE-7 (KE-7R?) have a 24 or 22 fret neck?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: KE-7 info?

I believe it has a 24 fret neck
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

KE-7 24 fret, RR-7 22 I would like to find 1 of these KE-7s myself.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I don't know why Jackson put the 24-fret neck only the KE-7. They probably would have sold a lot more DR-7s if they had had 24 frets.

The KE-7 seems to be rare--I've only seen a couple of them come up on eBay, and they have gone for high prices, especially compared to the RR-7 and DR-7.

I was disappointed enough with the DR-7 that I've been scared away from that generation of Jackson 7-strings. Currently, I have an ESP LTD H-307 because I prefer neckthru 7-stringers. I wish Jackson hadn't pussied out on the Wolbers model, which they did by converting the production version into a bolt-on. If it was a neckthru, I'd currently be busy donating as much plasma as I could to get the money together for one... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm standing by my RR7 I love the Dam thing granted I had a Floyd installed on mine because I can't stand string thru or non Floyd Bridges, but the playability of the RR7 is sweet. I want to buy another 1 in the original form just for my collection.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
          X