Jackson King V KVX10 and 7 String DX7 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson King V KVX10 and 7 String DX7 for sale

I have a jackson king v in reasonable condition with a seymour duncan invader pick up in the bridge and with a soft case, and a DX7 with soft case for sale, i will accept a minimum of £350 for the V and £180 for the 7 string i have pictures of the 7 string if neone is interested and will have pics of the V soon.

Re: Jackson King V KVX10 and 7 String DX7 for sale

Hey wanker, prepare to get SMACKED!

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dude, you can't post stuff for sale until you reach 100 posts. That way we at least have some idea that you're not a scammer, or a spammer, or just here to sell gear so you can buy Ibanez or ESPee stuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But an Admin will probably be along shortly to rip you a new one.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

However, I must commend you for posting Import Jackson stuff in the Import Jackson Forum [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Though it won't do much to save you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Being Sunday, pray for leniency [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

pff sorry i didnt kno this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

You didn't have to read any rules to join?

You didn't notice there is a Classifieds section?

Just curious...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Classifieds is hidden from Junior members I thought? Or is it just locked?

Comment

bah, you all know what happened last time with that 83 SD. I bet someone PMs spankthemonkeys about that DX7 despite his flagrant disregard for the rules. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Well it won't be me - I got a DR7 with trem on the way already [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Me want buy them. Mine name is Prince Angrashrallahlallaballa from Nigerya and collect Japanese Jackson guitars. Do you accept Nigeryan bank transfir? Please do not take my misspellings of "Nigerya" and "transfir" as a sign not to trust me. I have dealed with many fine gentlemen such as yourself with no problems.

I will need your bank info and password in order to forward your money to you. I look forward to our business.

-Prince A

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Why do feel a disturbince in the force Like Sully is polishing up his shit Kickers right now & prepareing his finest piece of rope for a NUTNOOOOSSE! <3 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Now That's Texas Hold'em [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Me want buy them. Mine name is Prince Angrashrallahlallaballa from Nigerya and collect Japanese Jackson guitars. Do you accept Nigeryan bank transfir? Please do not take my misspellings of "Nigerya" and "transfir" as a sign not to trust me. I have dealed with many fine gentlemen such as yourself with no problems.

I will need your bank info and password in order to forward your money to you. I look forward to our business.

-Prince A

[/ QUOTE ]

bwa hahahahahaha !!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

awaits the unleashing of the noose [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

The classifieds section, if I remember right, is visible to junior members, and you can browse it but not post...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I have a jackson king v in reasonable condition with a seymour duncan invader pick up in the bridge and with a soft case, and a DX7 with soft case for sale, i will accept a minimum of £350 for the V and £180 for the 7 string i have pictures of the 7 string if neone is interested and will have pics of the V soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude sorry but you're going to have to read the rules. You have to have at least 100 posts before you can sell anything on here. It's like a trust thing, people want to get to know people a bit before thay think of buying anything. Stick around though, it's pretty cool once you get to know people a little better. How about introducing yourself in the General section?
                              93 USA Soloist EDS
                              USA HT6 Juggernaut
                              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                              X